Nurse-Family Partnership pairs a first-time mom with her own personal nurse from pregnancy until the child turns 2 years old. Her nurse provides information, resources, and support during the first years of parenting. Nurse-Family Partnership strives to support families to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
They can help you:
- Promote positive parenting.
- Build a strong network of support for you and your baby.
- Make your home a safe place for your baby to live and play.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in your community.
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills.
- Set goals for your family’s future and find ways to help you reach them.
If you are pregnant for the first time and would like to learn more about that Nurse-Family Partnership, please call 980 484 5336 for more information or you can visit www.nursefamilypartnership.org.